Below is a general outline of our shipping and returns policy. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for full details.
- There is a standard delivery charge of £15 (or 5% of the order total over £300).
- We currently only deliver goods to destinations within England,
parts of Scotland and Wales. Please contact us if you want to place an
order for delivery to any other destination such as northern Scotland,
Northern Ireland etc.
- We aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 3 working
days. If delivery is going to be more than 3 working days we will notify
you when to expect the goods.
For next day delivery please call!
- Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on
weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be
available to sign for your goods between these hours. Please contact us
if you wish to make arrangements for delivery outside these times.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our
website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late
delivery. We will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly
as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will
refund you any money which you have paid.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you return an item to us which you did not order, that is faulty
or for any other reason which is our fault, please contact us by
telephone within 30 Days or email us to inform us and we will arrange a
refund or replacement. You will be responsible for the item or items
until they reach our office.